O'z Ark

Reach For the Sky and Do it NOW

Why You Have Come Here

If you have arrived here seeking sanctity or blessing, then you will have to provide your own cloak and dagger. I only confess to the daily struggle to treat the world with the respect it has earned in my estimation. We all look to the sky and wonder. I feel the whisper of the ages calling and know not what flutter or ripple calls true. My approach is to touch your life in only the manner in which you prefer. As we all must suffer at some time, then I feel we all deserve, also, the right to laugh. My smile is my weapon, and at times my words also I use to defend.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Oh, Razorbacks!

"Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them."

Maybe there is an unrightness to thrusting the Great One's words upon our young quarterback, but Ryan Mallet almost did what others thought was impossible. He rallied the Hogs from a 28-10 half-time smashing to the ball and down 31-26 with a few seconds to go. He threw an interception. This does not interfere with his greatness. There is not a doubt in our minds that he will move on to a professional career.

The most important aspect of having greatness thrust upon you, is can you handle the future knowing people expect you to be great. We think he can. I might be prejudice. His father was a coach at our tiny little high school early in his career. They attended church with us. The family support is phenomenal.
I suppose all greatness, however, is a hurry up and wait kinda game, though.

No comments: