O'z Ark

Reach For the Sky and Do it NOW

Why You Have Come Here

If you have arrived here seeking sanctity or blessing, then you will have to provide your own cloak and dagger. I only confess to the daily struggle to treat the world with the respect it has earned in my estimation. We all look to the sky and wonder. I feel the whisper of the ages calling and know not what flutter or ripple calls true. My approach is to touch your life in only the manner in which you prefer. As we all must suffer at some time, then I feel we all deserve, also, the right to laugh. My smile is my weapon, and at times my words also I use to defend.

Monday, January 3, 2011

Is it Possible that Blogger Likes Me Again?


We all started a new year, and I started a new photo challenge. I will be doing a self portrait once a week. Sooooo, I decided to try again on my blog. We went through a spell at the end of the summer when she or he wouldn't let me post.


Slowly, ever so slowly, Facebook replaced my blog in my affections. The problem with Facebook is the lack of expression and no way to really take a look back at your life. Maybe this is good and maybe this is bad. Who knows!


But, I was reading Duff and Waka over the holidays, and felt and overwhelming need to get back on here and EXPRESS sometimes.


So I'm off on a walk as soon as Eddy gets home(this is his first day back to work after 2 months off with shoulder surgery) and maybe I'll have more to say later.....


If nothing else, my opinions on football will have to be clear as my beloved Razorbacks take to the field tomorrow night in the Sugar Bowl to beat up on Ohio State. Whoooo Pig Sooooeeeee!
Oh, 2 things- I photoshopped out the black circles under my eyes from being so sick and I have in the free pair of cat-eyed green contacts that I couldn't see out of, but they make me look creepy! It just wouldn't be kosher to have an ordinary self-portrait. My theme all year will be colors in my clothing and I'll tell a story about each. The fine woolen hat that I have on in the pic came to me as a gift from mom and dad. That year, they had been to Ireland, and I set my head toward making it overseas with them the next time they went on one of their treks. And, voila, this year, I crossed the ocean for the first time for 10 days in Italy and Switzerland. This year,2011, we are spending 10 days in Scotland tracking down the Scotts and McClellans! And any other Mac we can find in a kilt.....

No comments: