O'z Ark

Reach For the Sky and Do it NOW

Why You Have Come Here

If you have arrived here seeking sanctity or blessing, then you will have to provide your own cloak and dagger. I only confess to the daily struggle to treat the world with the respect it has earned in my estimation. We all look to the sky and wonder. I feel the whisper of the ages calling and know not what flutter or ripple calls true. My approach is to touch your life in only the manner in which you prefer. As we all must suffer at some time, then I feel we all deserve, also, the right to laugh. My smile is my weapon, and at times my words also I use to defend.

Monday, February 22, 2010


God or some other mythical creature only knows how the size of my print keeps changing from one minute to the next. I do swear upon my only husband's head that I will never take another video tutorial created by Windows. I foolishly thought that I needed to be more cognizant of all of the features of Windows Vista that inhabits my laptop. I was wrong; that information should have stayed in Vegas. Now I have enough tool bars to need a liquor license!
And my anti-spy ware, well, let's just say that there is no way that James Bond is going to show up naked in my bed. I have him so blocked that I doubt even my tv will let one of his shows be visible. It used to be that the only thing that I knew about fonts was that it rhymed with a Massachusetts' madam saying "pants".
On a more positive note, the movie maker on my Dell Studio 17 laptop and I have come to slowly like each other.....I don't call it bad, construction men words, and it doesn't lose my current music and image. I am attempting to create a movie of Reesa's beginnings(not conception!) and her first year of life.
When she is 10, I will have it completed, and she can come show me how to work the antiquated DVD player in the nursing home.
(oh, I have included Abby on a magical June evening as she plays with silly string-just touch your screen and the warm love along with the sounds of peepers in the pond will gently surround you and yours)

No comments: