O'z Ark

Reach For the Sky and Do it NOW

Why You Have Come Here

If you have arrived here seeking sanctity or blessing, then you will have to provide your own cloak and dagger. I only confess to the daily struggle to treat the world with the respect it has earned in my estimation. We all look to the sky and wonder. I feel the whisper of the ages calling and know not what flutter or ripple calls true. My approach is to touch your life in only the manner in which you prefer. As we all must suffer at some time, then I feel we all deserve, also, the right to laugh. My smile is my weapon, and at times my words also I use to defend.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Fantasy



I was talking to cousin Kim (well, Eddy's cousin but I claim the whole family) just now on Facebook, and I told her that there was very little I wouldn't do right now for a pizza, Ruffles and french dip, macaroni and cheese, and Kentucky Fried Chicken for dessert.
I need some kind of hypnosis or mind control where eating broccoli tells my brain or my brain tells my brain that the broccoli is spaghetti, and celery is homemade bread, and carrots are lasagna, and a glassful of air is melted chocolate bunnies, mixed in with Cadbury eggs and Rocher Ferrero puffballs crushed up in the mix, and lettuce is __________________!

Fill in the blank with your own fantasy cause I am busy staring steadily at that watch swinging back and forth, back and forth, back and forth, back and forth.........

3 comments:

David Duff said...

My own fantasy? Oh, alright then, you asked for it:

Palin and Coulter for 2012 - Go, Babes, Go!

Well, a man can dream can't he?

jeanie oliver said...

David Duff,

So let me see if I have this right. You want to be able to eat lettuce, and your mind tells you that you have Palin and Coulter right there with you? Now if it's that kind of fantasy, okay, I can live with that. However, if you start to fantasize about those 2 running my country, then I am going to draw the line at you going to my hynosis class with me!!

Coulter is brilliant, even though I hate her when she opens her mouth to do anything other than eat. She gets a little crazy sometimes, too.

Palin-okay she reminds me of Paris Hilton. Nothing going on up above the nose but make-up and great hair. I can't abide with an individual who hasn't read her own book!! HER OWN BOOK! You look all you want but don't you dare touch any thing that would make even one of my fellow Americans consider this combo.

Most respectfully,
Jeanie Oliver
(Remember-look, but no touching!)

jeanie oliver said...

oops, "hypnosis"