O'z Ark

Reach For the Sky and Do it NOW

Why You Have Come Here

If you have arrived here seeking sanctity or blessing, then you will have to provide your own cloak and dagger. I only confess to the daily struggle to treat the world with the respect it has earned in my estimation. We all look to the sky and wonder. I feel the whisper of the ages calling and know not what flutter or ripple calls true. My approach is to touch your life in only the manner in which you prefer. As we all must suffer at some time, then I feel we all deserve, also, the right to laugh. My smile is my weapon, and at times my words also I use to defend.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

NO Explanation for my craziness

I have had several e-mails about several of the pics that I took while in New York, so I will answer and cover everyone at once. The picture as a background for O'z Ark was the side of the Macy's building in NYC. Several of my friends from New York and other places abroad realized that the picture of the Brooklyn Bridge wasn't possible unless I was, maybe, standing on the actual bridge right in the middle of traffic. Now, I wouldn't put that past my younger self, but that picture was made kneeling backwards in the cab and shooting out the back window! There, perhaps you can now all rest assured that I didn't risk life and limb.
The picture that has promoted the most question marks about alter egos was made outside of a little shop in Park Slope that sells the neatest stuff possible. You can buy all kinds of things to become any superhero that you choose. I had to be jerked away by linebacker Eddy, and right tackle Jake. I would have waited right there for them to open!

No comments: