O'z Ark

Reach For the Sky and Do it NOW

Why You Have Come Here

If you have arrived here seeking sanctity or blessing, then you will have to provide your own cloak and dagger. I only confess to the daily struggle to treat the world with the respect it has earned in my estimation. We all look to the sky and wonder. I feel the whisper of the ages calling and know not what flutter or ripple calls true. My approach is to touch your life in only the manner in which you prefer. As we all must suffer at some time, then I feel we all deserve, also, the right to laugh. My smile is my weapon, and at times my words also I use to defend.

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Camera settings and colored filters




My friend, HD, sent me a link to a site called photojo or something similar. It comes into my Hotmail with little tips about photography. One recent one suggested a way to blur the background was to set my camera on portrait and then back away from the object. The two top photos were shot with a color filter on the lens. Then I propped the branch up so the sun was right behind it and shot right at the sun. So what you get is an ordinary acorn turned into a piece of art. Enjoy!


No comments: