O'z Ark

Reach For the Sky and Do it NOW

Why You Have Come Here

If you have arrived here seeking sanctity or blessing, then you will have to provide your own cloak and dagger. I only confess to the daily struggle to treat the world with the respect it has earned in my estimation. We all look to the sky and wonder. I feel the whisper of the ages calling and know not what flutter or ripple calls true. My approach is to touch your life in only the manner in which you prefer. As we all must suffer at some time, then I feel we all deserve, also, the right to laugh. My smile is my weapon, and at times my words also I use to defend.

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Random Nature

Because of the cool temps and rain, I have the best stand of morning glories I have ever had at this house.
We are in grave danger of being controlled by the cats! Taffy the Tom is not happy here and growled at me as I took this picture. I don't even like cats!

I was working on getting reflections for one of my photo challenges and ended up with this pic of the pond here beside the house. It's home to some monster bull frogs.



Ok, these heirloom tomatoes will not turn RED! This bush has hundreds of green tomatoes. I finally decided that maybe they were the kind that stay green and cut into some. Not! So I ended up breading them and frying them like squash.



A very heavy dew has settled here on the Knockout rose.



1 comment:

troutbirder said...

Honestly I tend to think its been the cool and wet summer. I have a mountain of green tomatoes not ripening and they are not all heirlooms. Frustrating!