O'z Ark

Reach For the Sky and Do it NOW

Why You Have Come Here

If you have arrived here seeking sanctity or blessing, then you will have to provide your own cloak and dagger. I only confess to the daily struggle to treat the world with the respect it has earned in my estimation. We all look to the sky and wonder. I feel the whisper of the ages calling and know not what flutter or ripple calls true. My approach is to touch your life in only the manner in which you prefer. As we all must suffer at some time, then I feel we all deserve, also, the right to laugh. My smile is my weapon, and at times my words also I use to defend.

Friday, February 13, 2009

I don't care as long as there was a photo op!

I am so addicted to this wide angle lens. It almost killed me though as I squatted to get these shots. I wanted to look like some skilled National Geographer photo hound and spread one leg out for balance. not good. We did a rather graceful version of the "Jeanie Split". My muscles were okay but I split the hell out of my jeans. I guess it is a rather mild story compared to those that stalk tigers and lose the camera to the jaws of a wild one.





Sweet Maggie produces again on the first day of the ice storm. So the official birthday for these AKA rejects is January 26, 2008. They are monsters compared to some of her previous litters. It could be that she had only 4 instead of 7 and they are getting mucho more milk.



I wanted to get down to the secret grotto for shots of the frozen waterfall but brains won over the better part of valor. I left it for another day. I wish that I had ice skates, and well could use them too. As you look over the frozen soccer field, I just get a yearning to try some triple axel stuff.




1 comment:

jeanie oliver said...

O,
I use Picasa 3 for 99% of my photos. I use Adobe on portraits as it is so much about minute work.
J