O'z Ark

Reach For the Sky and Do it NOW

Why You Have Come Here

If you have arrived here seeking sanctity or blessing, then you will have to provide your own cloak and dagger. I only confess to the daily struggle to treat the world with the respect it has earned in my estimation. We all look to the sky and wonder. I feel the whisper of the ages calling and know not what flutter or ripple calls true. My approach is to touch your life in only the manner in which you prefer. As we all must suffer at some time, then I feel we all deserve, also, the right to laugh. My smile is my weapon, and at times my words also I use to defend.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Just some afterthoughts

The other morning it was so foggy, my breath was freezing and the fog was freezing on my hair- I was determined to walk and try to get pictures of the phenomenon.
By the afternoon, the color was lighter and flashes of sunlight were coming through, causing a rainbow effect-I am proud of this picture

Baby cat is swiftly catching up to old Sambo


The light was so odd this day, almost as if it was going to storm at any minute.




Merry Christmas



No comments: