O'z Ark

Reach For the Sky and Do it NOW

Why You Have Come Here

If you have arrived here seeking sanctity or blessing, then you will have to provide your own cloak and dagger. I only confess to the daily struggle to treat the world with the respect it has earned in my estimation. We all look to the sky and wonder. I feel the whisper of the ages calling and know not what flutter or ripple calls true. My approach is to touch your life in only the manner in which you prefer. As we all must suffer at some time, then I feel we all deserve, also, the right to laugh. My smile is my weapon, and at times my words also I use to defend.

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Gorgeous Day

My signature morning glories-I love how each day is a new day for this flower. A morning glory just gets that one chance as a bloom. No do-overs. Best shine while you can.
So easy to get the rear end of a bee when they are besotted with the sweetness of life.
Mystery fruit -you win a new house or car or trip if you leave the correct name for this fruit on my blog.

I crawled carefully up to the lip of the pond. I've tried so many times to catch one of the elephantine bullfrogs on film, or pixel. It is very hard to capture the perspective of size but I would guess, having seen him in person, that he was at least 9 inches long.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mystery fruit looks like Persimmon to me.