O'z Ark

Reach For the Sky and Do it NOW

Why You Have Come Here

If you have arrived here seeking sanctity or blessing, then you will have to provide your own cloak and dagger. I only confess to the daily struggle to treat the world with the respect it has earned in my estimation. We all look to the sky and wonder. I feel the whisper of the ages calling and know not what flutter or ripple calls true. My approach is to touch your life in only the manner in which you prefer. As we all must suffer at some time, then I feel we all deserve, also, the right to laugh. My smile is my weapon, and at times my words also I use to defend.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008




Zoe at Garden Hopping has tagged me to complete a Meme, and it seemed like a fun way to pass another rainy morning with no one around.
So here are this Meme's Rules:
Link to the person who tagged you.


Post the rules on your blog.


Write six random things about yourself.


Tag six people at the end of your post linking to their blog.


Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


Let the tagger know when your entry is up.




Six random things about me, okay.....




1. I own more poetry books than I have money in the bank.




2.I am obsessive about nothing setting out on my kitchen counters.




3.I do not like talking on the phone. It simply lets me find out if you are okay.




4.I plan to travel around the world before I am 60. I have 98 dollars stashed so far for this venture!!




5.I do not own a working answering machine, dvd player, vcr, tivo, do not have caller id, and could not work any of them if I did.




6.I plant flowers with the randomness of a bird dropping seeds. I want to plan the garden then I just get to blooming all over and forget what I've planted or where or when or if. So I start all over just in case I didn't get any pumpkins out for fall! In the same vein, I collect seed packets like some people collect music. It is so comforting to know that I have a 100 unopened possibilities. I buy them everywhere. Mostly, I'm sucked in by the pictures on the front.




Okay, I'm tagging:




Tara at ShraShra


Kim at Heart


Igotmebabe at Igotmebabe


Ali at alithefrog




Megon at Oliverlane




The truth is that I only know 3 people in real life who do blogs. That is 3 people in real time, that I might see or talk to their face. I know many, many now by blog. I have included 3 of them here in order to get enough tags!




It's still raining--rain before 7, shine before 11


when you get here, you don't have to do this game if you don't want to, however, it does let you get to know the people around you in the blogosphere. For some of us, especially, who are ill and confined to our spaces, it is a feathery touch from the outside world. That would be me....

ill health

ill mannered

ill, grouchy, rainy, day

ill headed--one of my friend's words for stupid!





2 comments:

Zoë said...

I am so with you on the sense of hope packets of seeds bring. There is nothing quite like it is there? Plant a seed, watch it germinate, flower, and make more seeds. It's such a timeless cycle. Poetry in motion.

Hope the feathery touch keeps stroking you!

Very best Wishes,

Zoë

Unknown said...

I will try to get around to doing this.

I did have to say I am so with you on the phone thing. Even though I love to talk (no comment Amy!) I've never liked talking on the phone, even as a teenager.
~kim