O'z Ark

Reach For the Sky and Do it NOW

Why You Have Come Here

If you have arrived here seeking sanctity or blessing, then you will have to provide your own cloak and dagger. I only confess to the daily struggle to treat the world with the respect it has earned in my estimation. We all look to the sky and wonder. I feel the whisper of the ages calling and know not what flutter or ripple calls true. My approach is to touch your life in only the manner in which you prefer. As we all must suffer at some time, then I feel we all deserve, also, the right to laugh. My smile is my weapon, and at times my words also I use to defend.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I feel like the Blair Witch Project or a wet episode of the Office. I am so entranced with my new skill! For 99.9% of you this will be just a very dizzy walk along my back porch, but for Jake in Brooklyn, it will be a chance to almost feel the damp of an Arkansas morning. As soon as this finishes uploading, that is! Today was a great day for weeding the garden as the nasty crop just pulled right out of the mud. I'm going out later this evening to attempt to capture lightning bugs with my camera. I practiced catching them last night as I will need that skill with a grandchild. Mayo comes in plastic jars now, so does peanut butter. That's what we used as children to prolong the joy of a mechanical bug. The world's smallest flashlights in glass and metal tops with holes punched in them stayed by my bed.

I wish that I had some way to capture smells for you. May nights at our house with the honeysuckle wet with dew and crawling through the sweetness, I can hardly bear to go inside to the artificial smell of indoors.

No comments: