O'z Ark

Reach For the Sky and Do it NOW

Why You Have Come Here

If you have arrived here seeking sanctity or blessing, then you will have to provide your own cloak and dagger. I only confess to the daily struggle to treat the world with the respect it has earned in my estimation. We all look to the sky and wonder. I feel the whisper of the ages calling and know not what flutter or ripple calls true. My approach is to touch your life in only the manner in which you prefer. As we all must suffer at some time, then I feel we all deserve, also, the right to laugh. My smile is my weapon, and at times my words also I use to defend.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Accidently called Susie with my iPhone in my pocket as I got home -kenn and kids gone to other grandparents for spring break so she is painting her bathroom, chocolate brown!

Sach passed auctioneering school in Dallas! 10 days-8 to 8 every day....he now has the title of Colonel!

An attorney and an auctioneer, what next? An astronomer??

Jake plays basketball today-his team won last Sunday by 18...
He's also added another league and they won Thursday night

No comments: