O'z Ark

Reach For the Sky and Do it NOW

Why You Have Come Here

If you have arrived here seeking sanctity or blessing, then you will have to provide your own cloak and dagger. I only confess to the daily struggle to treat the world with the respect it has earned in my estimation. We all look to the sky and wonder. I feel the whisper of the ages calling and know not what flutter or ripple calls true. My approach is to touch your life in only the manner in which you prefer. As we all must suffer at some time, then I feel we all deserve, also, the right to laugh. My smile is my weapon, and at times my words also I use to defend.

Monday, July 5, 2010

Not Here
















I haven't blogged since June 19-the greatest blessing in this fact is that I feel so much than I did last summer. It has been a long year of eating oatmeal and air! However, the weight loss means that I am able to be out and about. For a year and half, my friends were all located on my laptop. I am able with the knowledge gained over the last 2 and 1/2 years to manage my condition better. I can also manage my life better around the POTS Syndrome.





Another detriment to my blog has been my facebook account. I can upload 50 pictures in a heartbeat, and they are viewed by all of my friends and family. Ultimately, my camera has connected me to old and new acquaintances.





I was used to being surrounded my people all day long. Closely surrounded! Nothing tighter than a classroom so packed that desks must be moved for the teacher to get from the chalkboard to the reading table in the back. Facebook gives me a feeling that people are just right around the corner and there is instant feedback.





I'm not giving up my blog-it's just that I have more life to live today!!! Thank goodness as my grandmother would have said!
I'll close with the pics above taken at my nephew's rodeo last Wednesday night-I actually went to a rodeo that started at 8:00 at night-wow, last year I was in bed for most of the month of July. Each day is a challenge that I intend to meet head-on..........

No comments: