O'z Ark

Reach For the Sky and Do it NOW

Why You Have Come Here

If you have arrived here seeking sanctity or blessing, then you will have to provide your own cloak and dagger. I only confess to the daily struggle to treat the world with the respect it has earned in my estimation. We all look to the sky and wonder. I feel the whisper of the ages calling and know not what flutter or ripple calls true. My approach is to touch your life in only the manner in which you prefer. As we all must suffer at some time, then I feel we all deserve, also, the right to laugh. My smile is my weapon, and at times my words also I use to defend.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Hot Tamale

Madeline, named for NeeNee Scott, is my sister Susan's daughter. She is very intent and focused. Such a wonderful young lady who has been elected President of her junior high student council. We are so proud of she and Oliver.
Momma is paying attention to me. Dad is very intent on the action in the arena. My sisters and myself are so fortunate in the DNA department! (Mom, that is)

My nephew, Tanner, is a scholar, gentleman, and a cowboy. He has won each time we have been this summer. Soooooo proud of him.



My nieces, Amy and Maddy, and nephew, Oliver. Our whole clan does love a camera!


"I do NOT need any help, Mammy, with my shoes. But if I could wear all of your jewelry that would be great!"
The grandgirl, Reesa Riley Oliver........our first grandchild and she's sooo smart!




If you love sultry, humid, damp, muggy, moisture-wrapped air, then come on down to Arkansas. The price is definitely right!





Cheap!





I was up this morning at 4:45 am and walked my 3 miles from 6:00-7:00. I have to drop the last 10 pounds and be in marathon shape to attempt Italy!! Well, maybe not marathon, but able to keep up with my parents which is about the same thing. So I have until Sept. 27 to achieve this Herculean feat-maybe Hercules will pop up beside me on those August mornings!





I have watered all the plants on the front porch, although I think a simple fan blowing toward the house would create a rain-forest shower affect.










Some pictures of family over the past 3 weeks.........

No comments: