O'z Ark

Reach For the Sky and Do it NOW

Why You Have Come Here

If you have arrived here seeking sanctity or blessing, then you will have to provide your own cloak and dagger. I only confess to the daily struggle to treat the world with the respect it has earned in my estimation. We all look to the sky and wonder. I feel the whisper of the ages calling and know not what flutter or ripple calls true. My approach is to touch your life in only the manner in which you prefer. As we all must suffer at some time, then I feel we all deserve, also, the right to laugh. My smile is my weapon, and at times my words also I use to defend.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Surviving the tangles of marriage and illness!

Things I LOVE:
Eddy trying to comb through my 20 inches of snarled curly hair to get me to an unplanned dr visit. Eddy insisting I eat some food even though I know it won't like the visit down there and come rushing back out like holy-rollers stumbling in on an orgy.
Eddy standing at the door of bathroom waiting to get me back to bed with no fainting episodes; who can pee with a tall blond Germanic bodyguard watching(at least Hitler would approve of my guard!)
If you are too young for the reference just let it roll. Eddy finding out that all my Safari pages are shopping sites-211 of them. Eddy holding my hand and rubbing my back in the bathroom floor, saying, " it's going to be okay, once the kidney stones pass, you won't remember the pain and everything will be okay.

I scream that is what you said when I had the babies naturally with no pain meds. He says,"you aren't handling this any better!" LOVE--I love Eddy staying home with me to be nurse, actually just checking each 30 min through phone and if I answer, I am alive, then the moment he shows up in person, so does the UPS man with 5 huge boxes! I love telling Eddy to not open the back door to the deck or six cats will come rushing in and Mr. Know-it-All says that they won't get past him and there is still one on the chandelier in the dining room. I love telling Eddy not to use THAT lotion or it will sting and plump;

I guess the novelty of that instant plumping outweighed the sting. However, I guess that will stand as testimony that he is a REAL man cause I don't think that I could take that stinging sensation at that particular juncture of the human body.
I LOVE having a person around to make fun of with the written word. It makes my pains and fears so much easier to handle.

No comments: