O'z Ark

Reach For the Sky and Do it NOW

Why You Have Come Here

If you have arrived here seeking sanctity or blessing, then you will have to provide your own cloak and dagger. I only confess to the daily struggle to treat the world with the respect it has earned in my estimation. We all look to the sky and wonder. I feel the whisper of the ages calling and know not what flutter or ripple calls true. My approach is to touch your life in only the manner in which you prefer. As we all must suffer at some time, then I feel we all deserve, also, the right to laugh. My smile is my weapon, and at times my words also I use to defend.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Things I might need in Italian

working on my daily Italian lesson-today words needed in an emergency
1. can you zip me up
2.Help I have lost all of my money
3. I was with my momma and poppa, but need help eluding them now
4.would love to ride on the back of your cycle, but my jeans are made in America and not double-sewn
5.Ambulance rides are not my fort...e, sometimes I panic and puke but if Matteo could hold my hand, it would help!
6. Policemen are your friends-money and lace help
7.I am lost-I just need to know how lost I need to stay in this shopping district
8. I am sick, however, you need not worry-my medical info is on this bracelet, necklace, zipper of my jacket, my boot sole slides up with vitals-if all else fails, my underwear has a hidden speaker with instructions-please leave that to the last option.
10.since I lost all my money, perhaps I could sing for my supper- a sexy version of "She'll be coming around the mountain when she comes"
(half of my friends wipe the gutter trash from your face right now!)
Il riso รจ a buon mercato
Amore
Jeanie

No comments: