O'z Ark

Reach For the Sky and Do it NOW

Why You Have Come Here

If you have arrived here seeking sanctity or blessing, then you will have to provide your own cloak and dagger. I only confess to the daily struggle to treat the world with the respect it has earned in my estimation. We all look to the sky and wonder. I feel the whisper of the ages calling and know not what flutter or ripple calls true. My approach is to touch your life in only the manner in which you prefer. As we all must suffer at some time, then I feel we all deserve, also, the right to laugh. My smile is my weapon, and at times my words also I use to defend.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Real Time, Real Nature,

A morning that happened to our corner of the Ozarks; one week from the spring equinox, a time in our country when the weather can change so fast you can find yourself with Dorothy and Toto, looking for emerald roads. As I awoke, and staggered to my feet, the dawning realization that a wrinkle in time was about to happen outside my home. The swirling western sky was running headlong into the fire of a rising sun. Only minutes were going to let me capture singular shots with real lighting, and real color, and real environments filled with dust and moisture. Sunrise facing off the fierce blue of the front from the west. I am not sure that I will go back and add layers and such. I may before entering any for perusal for ribbons. For now, for tonight, it's one of the best places to lay my head and sleep in the surety of change for tomorrow.














No comments: