O'z Ark

Reach For the Sky and Do it NOW

Why You Have Come Here

If you have arrived here seeking sanctity or blessing, then you will have to provide your own cloak and dagger. I only confess to the daily struggle to treat the world with the respect it has earned in my estimation. We all look to the sky and wonder. I feel the whisper of the ages calling and know not what flutter or ripple calls true. My approach is to touch your life in only the manner in which you prefer. As we all must suffer at some time, then I feel we all deserve, also, the right to laugh. My smile is my weapon, and at times my words also I use to defend.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Just pics for posterity's sake and because I'm bored

The sun was so bright yesterday morning that it actually reflected of the bleached out wood of the fence post. These bolts hold the gate in place

Sunflowers-here when the white man landed-durable and able to take heat indexes hot enough to melt your nail polish. I am already planning on planting more next year in different varieties. I am determined to remember that the honeymoon period of spring gives way to arid stretches in summer and plant accordingly.

Panoramic views for Jake in Brooklyn-it's a big yard-this wasn't the initial plan-this huge soccor field of lawn was once a roping area. So it was scraped and scoured of rocks, plowed and disked(disced!)

No comments: