O'z Ark

Reach For the Sky and Do it NOW

Why You Have Come Here

If you have arrived here seeking sanctity or blessing, then you will have to provide your own cloak and dagger. I only confess to the daily struggle to treat the world with the respect it has earned in my estimation. We all look to the sky and wonder. I feel the whisper of the ages calling and know not what flutter or ripple calls true. My approach is to touch your life in only the manner in which you prefer. As we all must suffer at some time, then I feel we all deserve, also, the right to laugh. My smile is my weapon, and at times my words also I use to defend.

Monday, May 26, 2008

Tornado Alley

The sun was out behind me as I faced northwest. The camera lens was fogged up instantly as I came outside from the cooled inside air to sultry, heavy, honeysuckle, sevenish morning. A highly unusual time for the menace of a developing storm. I have recorded the wall cloud as it passed over the farm and then I faced due east for the rest of the shots. I was going to do a running commentary with each picture, but I don't think I will need to. What I couldn't catch with the camera was the swirl of heated and cooled air to the northeast as it lifted and then dipped just like making funnel cakes at the fair. Enjoy!













































































No comments: