O'z Ark

Reach For the Sky and Do it NOW

Why You Have Come Here

If you have arrived here seeking sanctity or blessing, then you will have to provide your own cloak and dagger. I only confess to the daily struggle to treat the world with the respect it has earned in my estimation. We all look to the sky and wonder. I feel the whisper of the ages calling and know not what flutter or ripple calls true. My approach is to touch your life in only the manner in which you prefer. As we all must suffer at some time, then I feel we all deserve, also, the right to laugh. My smile is my weapon, and at times my words also I use to defend.

Monday, May 12, 2008

I have worked so hard on my little veggie patch. Carefully mounded up the rows, planted tomatoes, peppers, and cabbages. Do you see any green? 42 gorgeous plants--there is one rabbit out there that I'm sending in for a Jenny Craig commercial. If she doesn't want her, then Jarrod over at Subway is next, just get this glutton out of my garden!
I ris to the occasion. The color is phenomenal. I checked on finding out what the official name of this particular one was, but there are hundreds of irises. I'll name it --Egg yolk yellow

Zebra stripped swallowtail, I thought that I could somehow catch the wind, but I have failed. Very rare for the fauna too be out with yesterday's hearty breeze blowing.


No comments: