O'z Ark

Reach For the Sky and Do it NOW

Why You Have Come Here

If you have arrived here seeking sanctity or blessing, then you will have to provide your own cloak and dagger. I only confess to the daily struggle to treat the world with the respect it has earned in my estimation. We all look to the sky and wonder. I feel the whisper of the ages calling and know not what flutter or ripple calls true. My approach is to touch your life in only the manner in which you prefer. As we all must suffer at some time, then I feel we all deserve, also, the right to laugh. My smile is my weapon, and at times my words also I use to defend.

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Goofy Challenge

Rip roaring through Texas, I thought they were goofy, but a "oh so cool, frito bandito" version. Every family has them, those brothers and cousins likely to move into place for any photo op, even one that will bely their future serious grown-up personas. We were in Kingsville for my uncle's retirement shindig and Jason traveled the long road with us.

No comments: